Monday, March 20, 2023

Many thanks for the design resources on jurnalpilkada.blogspot.com

Hello there ,
 
I wanted to thank you for the insights and design resources on your page here: jurnalpilkada.blogspot.com/2020/11/get-34-view-image-images-png.html.

I'm a web designer myself, and I found them very helpful. (sorry for writing in English, it’s easier for me to read Indonesian than write it)

Doing some research online I found a great tool to create placeholder images: https://www.websiteplanet.com/id/webtools/dummy-images-generator/

It helps me a lot with my work as well as some personal projects.

I wanted to return the favor by sharing this with you in case you would want to add it to your page as well, for your readers who, like me, are looking for useful resources.

 
Have a great day,
Virgy

No comments:

Post a Comment